Join our growing site,
& meet dozens of singles today!

Meet Mandy! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
African Abroad Date

Profile Description:

Name: Mandy

About Me:

Hello! I'm a 36-year-old mother of one wonderful kiddo, living in the vibrant city of Houston. Recently divorced, I have rediscovered my faith and spirituality, which play a central role in my life. I believe in the power of love, kindness, and compassion, and I am looking for someone who shares these values.

I enjoy spending time outdoors, whether it's hiking, biking, or simply enjoying a picnic in the park. Cooking is one of my passions—I love trying out new recipes and hosting cozy movie nights at home. There's something magical about sharing a delicious meal and a good film with loved ones.

Looking For:

I'm looking for a mature, loving, and family-oriented man between the ages of 33 and 43. Being a Christian is important to me, so I'm seeking someone who shares my faith, regardless of race. If you are someone who values spirituality, cherishes family, and enjoys both outdoor adventures and quiet nights in, I'd love to get to know you better.

Let's build a future filled with love, laughter, and cherished moments together. If this resonates with you, don't hesitate to reach out!

Faith: Christian

Hobbies: Outdoor activities, cooking, movies

deal Match: Mature, loving, family-oriented, Christian man aged 33-43

If you would like to get in touch and know more about Mandy, please WhatsApp +15129949838

African Abroad Date Team

The Forum post is edited by African Abroad Date Aug 7